- is a unscented, all-natural moisturizing stick made to help with dry skin, rashes and so much more! This shea butter, beeswax, coconut oil and CBD stick is exactly what you, family members or your pet needs to get through the dry winter months, it’s totally lick safe and great for paws, noses, and any other skin.
- This is a COLLAB with the amazing BAKERS BALM, a local woman veteran owned company!
- is packaged in 0.5 oz 100% recycled paperboard tubes to make one-handed application easy
- EXTRACT- Full-Spectrum
is an extract that features hemp in its purest, most unprocessed form. This extract contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids present in hemp: CBD, CBN, CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBG, and more. Hemp naturally contains a small amount of THC, so full-spectrum extracts will contain trace amounts of this compound, but always under the legal limit of .3%.
Want 40% off all products? Save now by joining The Southern Sun CBD Club!
- Rashes/Skin irritation
- Replenishing dry skin
- Gentle hydration
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Essential fatty-acids for healthy skin
- Revitalizing benefits of CBD
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Full-Spectrum CBD
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What does CBD do for skin?
CBD is an antioxidant rich nutrient that provides support for our skin. With its abundant essential fatty acids, it gives the skin nourishment and nutrition it needs to look bright, supple, fresh, and revitalized.
- Is CBD good for skin care?
CBD is good for skin care because it’s abundant in plant cannabinoids. Cannabinoids have been scientifically proven to help promote healthy inflammatory function, which naturally works to counteract common skin issues: acne, rosacea, and dry skin.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin?
Yes and no. Topically applied CBD absorbs deep into the skin’s epidermis, but it does not soak in deep enough to reach the bloodstream. For this reason, topical CBD won’t cause the same mental benefits that you’d get from consuming CBD orally.