- is a thick moisturizing salve designed to quench dehydrated skin, provide relief from muscle aches, and promote normal inflammatory function. Pesky problems like scars, pain, and cramps are soothed by our special formula, suitable for all skin types including dry and sensitive. Our all-natural rub features nature made ingredients like lavendar, MCT oil, CBD oil, and peppermint oil for a cooling effect.
- EXTRACT- Broad-Spectrum
- Put simply, broad spectrum CBD is full spectrum CBD, with the THC removed (ZERO THC).
- Click here for Full Spectrum 1000MG Cooling Rub
- Very High Potency 1000MG
CBD cooling rub features more of a CBD boost (1500MG) for greater antioxidant content and an even stronger CBD dose.
Want 40% off all products? Save now by joining The Southern Sun CBD Club!
- Replenishing dry skin
- Gentle hydration
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Essential fatty-acids for healthy skin
- Revitalizing benefits of CBD & ginseng
- CBD Extract
- Castor Seed Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Sodium Hylauronate
- Lavender Oil
- Matricaria Flower Extract
- MCT Oil
- Aloe Leaf Juice
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Polysorbate 20
- Potassium Sorbate
- Stearic Acid
- Myristyl Myristate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Butryospermum Parkii Butter
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- Oryza Sativa Bran Oil
- Acrylate S/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Calenda Officinalis Flower Oil
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What does CBD do for skin?
CBD is an antioxidant rich nutrient that provides support for our skin. With its abundant essential fatty acids, it gives the skin nourishment and nutrition it needs to look bright, supple, fresh, and revitalized. Additionally, it has the potential to help support physical pain relief.
- Is CBD good for skin care?
CBD is good for skin care because it’s abundant in plant cannabinoids. Cannabinoids have been scientifically proven to help promote healthy inflammatory function, which naturally works to counteract common skin issues: acne, rosacea, and dry skin.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin?
Yes and no. Topically applied CBD absorbs deep into the skin’s epidermis, but it does not soak in deep enough to reach the bloodstream. For this reason, topical CBD won’t cause the same mental benefits that you’d get from consuming CBD orally.