Southern Sun’s 1000MG CBD Oil (1oz) is our family’s one-of-a-kind take on CBD; filled up with 100+ swift-acting cannabinoids to help you mellow out in 30 minutes or less. Get support for an achy body, tension, and mood. At 16.6MG per 1/2 dropper serving, you’ll enjoy it if you’re just discovering CBD for the first time.
- CITRUS- delivers a tart, yet refreshing taste
- MINT- delivers a refreshing, yet cooling taste
Want 40% off all products? Save now by joining The Southern Sun CBD Club!
- Using our marked dropper, measure 0.50 of CBD for a 16.6MG starting dose. This dose is recommended for those just getting started with CBD but looking to experience a subtle strength. Monitor how you feel after administration and adjust your dose accordingly.
- is an extract that features the full range of hemp’s natural cannabinoids, but has the THC removed (ZERO THC).
Click here for our 1000MG CBD (Full Spectrum) Oil
- Enhancing mental & physical well-being
- Helping to relieve joint pain and stiffness
- Helping to maintain calmness
- Promoting a healthy sleep cycle
- Supporting a normal inflammatory response
- Organic natural flavoring
- MCT oil
- Premium full-spectrum CBD oil extract
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Does CBD oil get you high?
No, CBD oil will not get you high. Pure full-spectrum CBD oil, created from the hemp plant, is naturally low in THC; therefore, it would take a lot of CBD for you to experience a ‘high’ feeling.
- How to use CBD oil?
Use CBD oil by first consulting with your doctor. Start with a low dose, somewhere between 5-10mg, to see if you feel an effect. Slowly raise the amount until you feel content with your dose. Use your marked dropper to properly identify how much CBD you’re ingesting.
- What does CBD oil do?
CBD oil interacts with our bodies endocannabinoid system, the system that exists across the body to help keep us balanced and in homeostasis. A balanced system supports relief for common problems: aches & pains, sore joints, skin & sleep issues, and much more.
- What is CBD oil used for?
CBD oil is used to help support healthy inflammatory function, promote a healthy sleep/wake cycle, support relief from stubborn pain, and so much more.
- How to take CBD oil?
Take CBD oil by measuring your ideal dose using our marked dropper. Place the desired amount underneath your tongue, hold 30-60 seconds, and swallow. If after 15-30 minutes, you do not feel the positive effects, administer a few drops more.
- Is CBD legal in all 50 states?
Yes, the 2018 farm bill has made CBD legal in all 50 states.
- Does CBD oil show up on a drug test?
CBD oil showing up on a drug test depends on how much CBD you ingest and the type of CBD you consume. This CBD Oil has ZERO THC, so that will not show up on a drug test.
- How much CBD oil should I take?
Choosing how much CBD oil you should take will require some experimentation. Start with a low dose for your first few administrations and slowly raise it over time until you feel positive benefits.
- How long does CBD oil stay in your system?
CBD oil is in your system anywhere from 2 days to 1 week. However, it is possible that for some, CBD could stay in their system for much longer. Many factors play into how long CBD oil will stay in your system including height, weight, exercise level, and water consumption to name a few.
- Does CBD oil have THC?
Yes, CBD oil has THC, however, it contains under the legal limit of .3% and will not result in a ‘high’ feeling unless you consume a very large amount.
- How does CBD oil make you feel?
CBD will affect everyone differently. Most commonly, people feel more relaxed and at ease after consuming CBD. However, some report feeling alert and focused. The best way to find out how CBD oil makes you feel is to try it for yourself.
- Is hemp oil the same as CBD oil?
No, hemp oil is not the same as CBD. Hemp seed oil is created from cold-pressed hemp seeds. CBD oil is created from the sprouted leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil does not contain CBD, whereas CBD oil contains high concentrations of the cannabinoid, CBD.
SS Oil Citrus Broad Spectrum COA
SS Oil Mint Broad Spectrum COA
Mint Flavor, Citrus Flavor